Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Adidas Fun Run

On Friday the 9th of June Room 6 and Room 5 went to the field for the Adidas Fun Run.

First we had to sit on the yucky rotten ugly fence and Mr Margetts told us where to run.Mr margetts said “run around the tree so your shoes don’t get so muddy”.

Next we got ready to run, when Mr Margetts said “go” I was jogging but all the other kids were running as fast as cheetahs. My teacher Miss Bound was screaming “go Tuku go!!!!”

During the race I had to run around classes like Room 4 and Room 3. When We passed Room 4, Room 3 we were outside the staff room. Yonatan passed me the rugby ball and I passed it back.

Finally I was on my last lap. My face was as red as a tomato. I was so sweaty like raindrops were on me. I couldn't even breath but I told myself in my head “you can do this, Tuku don’t give up”.  I did 8 laps and I was proud of myself.

   

12 comments:

  1. Hi, it is Tuamelie.WOW that was amazing work about the Adidas Fun Run. I remember when I ran in it too! Next time you could include more people in it. Come see my blog https://wpstuamelieh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey tuku this is sopheighra,WOW 8 LAPS i cant even do like 10 or something great job on writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Hi Tuku, we are Room 5 at Wesley Primary. We enjoyed reading your writing about the Addidas fun run. We like the way you used adjectives and similes in your writing. We noticed Mr Margetts name needs a capital M. We had fun at the fun too. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tuku its Rebecca Little from Room 7 at PRS. Did you win? Did you
    train a lot? I like the way you didn't give up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your work Tuku and good punctuation and paragraphs Well done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey tuku my name is Mele and i like you work because you have full stops and i hope you try better because if you do it i will follow you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Tuku loving your work WELL DONE Tuku Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tuku i loved how you wrote your story about the addidas fun run.What place did you come?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tuku

    My name is Mrs Lagitupu from Pt England School in Auckland. Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog about our Film Festival movie - Fast and Furious 8. I'm glad that you enjoyed watching it. Your post caught my eye because my oldest son used to attend Wesley Primary almost 15 years ago. Keep up the great writing by the way!

    Mrs Lagitupu

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.